Once you receive your LearningHub course shell, please review the course settings.
For Classroom Courses, complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click Admin Dashboard
3. Select Courses
4. Select the Course
5. Select the Course Settings dropdown
6. Go to the Basic Information tab and fill out all the necessary information, including the Course Description, Target Audience, etc.. Course Branding allows you to choose the health authority that best represents the course.
7. Go to Registration Rules
8. As the course is still in the development phase, check that the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration. This is so that the course can be created and tested before being accessible to learners.
9. Additional Registration restrictions can be added under Registration Options. This includes adding a passcode or restricting the course to verified employee accounts.
10. Set Payment Settings, if required, with a valid Cost Account Number for your Health Authority. *Only PHSA and NHA Courses are able to use Credit Card payment.
11. Set Course Prerequisite Settings if required
12. Select the Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require Recertification should be filled in.
13. Click Notifications and check whether you would like to enable notifications for this course.
14. Click Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
15. Click Related Courses to view if your course is listed in a Curriculum.
16. For Classroom Courses, click Classroom Course Settings
Set the Waiting List settings and Adjust the Seat Limits if required
Note* Adjusting the seat limits distributes the maximum number of seats for each group type.
18. You can view the Instructors you have added to your sessions under the Instructors tab. Here, you can also view all the sessions under a specific Instructor.
1. Click Admin Dashboard
2. Click Courses
3. Select the specific Course from Manage Courses
4. Click the Course Settings
5. Click Course Managers
6. Click Add Course Manager
7. Enter the name or email of the user. You can also filter by First Name, Last Name, Email, and group on the left side.
You can choose multiple users to be added at once.
8. Click Add Course Manager
Adding Instructors to a SessionInstructors will only have access to the sessions that they are listed as an Instructor under.
To add Instructors to an existing course session, you will need to Edit the Session.
1. To edit a session you have created, select the session, and on the right side of the page, go to "Update Session" > "Edit Session".
For Classroom courses that contain several sessions, you can search for the session title in the Search bar next to the magnifying glass. You can also search using the date range filter.
If a Classroom session needs to be cancelled or was created in error, you will be able to remove the session, barring
no learners are still registered in the session.
Course Managers can register learners into a session themselves. If your Classroom session requires credit card payment, manually registering a learner into a session will bypass the payment section of registration.
More than one learner can be added at once into the session. The learners added will be shown on the right side. Once you are finished adding the learners, select Register Learner.
Note* If you cannot register a learner into a session, the learner is already registered into a session in the course. Learners cannot be registered into multiple sessions in a course. In this case, locate which session the learner is registered under. If it is an upcoming session, reject them from the session. If it is a past session, you will need to update their completion status or reject them if no grade is applicable.
If an ungraded learner needs to be removed from a past session, follow the same instructions above. If you need to remove a graded learner from a session, submit a Course Management Support ticket.
If you are reviewing the completion of a learner, you will be able to view all the items that user or another Course Manager/Instructor may have done to the Learners registration under Status Transitions.
1. In the Classroom Session, click on a Learner
2. A side window will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Scroll to the Status Transitions to view all records of the Learner while enrolled in the session.
The status "Registered" under a session that has already occurred will be listed as "Pending" under the learner's Learning History. If this is the case for a learner, please grade the learner as all sessions need to be fully graded.
Print a Sign In sheet for your Classroom session to track attendance and marks for each session. Attendance sheets will contain a Learners Full Name and Preferred Name if they have entered it into their profile.