If you have an existing account, please contact the
LearningHub Help Desk
rather than creating a new account so that we can keep your Learning History in one account.
If you have a PHSA Employee ID, create an employee account or update your account with your PHSA Employee ID so your mandatory course will be included in Employee reporting.
Note: If you don't link your LearningHub account with your Employee ID, you may show up on the reports as incomplete.
- Employees who do not have their employee ID established yet may create this account first and upgrade to an Employee account later.
- PHSA Volunteers, students, researchers, clinicians.
- Health care workers from other BC Health Authorities
General Public Account
Members of the public and patients.
- Go to
Sign Up for an Account
- Enter your Name, Email Address, Password.
4. Go to the email that you entered in and click the "Click here to activate your account" button. If you did not recieve the email, check your junk mail or click the"Resend Activation Email" button
5. Read the Notice and Conset and click "I Agree" button.
6. Select your role that best describes your position and which organization you are affiliated with.
7. If you are a PHSA or NHA employee, please verify your employee number. If you do not know your employee number, you can click "remind me later" button to enter it in when you recieve it.
8. Enter in the rest of your Information to Complete your Profile.