Welcome to the LearningHub! Your first step is to create an Account.
If you have an existing account
, including an account created as a student or an employee from another Health Authority, please log into the site using that account. If you cannot remember the details of that account please submit a ticket to the LearningHub Help Desk
Depending on your role within a Health Authority or Health Care, there are multiple account types to select from.
If you are employed with a BC Health Authority, create an employee account or update your account with your Health Authority Employee ID.
Note: If you don't link your LearningHub account with your Employee ID, you may show up on manager education reports as incomplete.
Current enrollment as a student in a health care related discipline.
If you are a Medical Staff (Physicians, dentists, midwives, maxillofacial surgeons) working within a Health Authority.
If you are a Medical Staff with an Employee ID, please register with an Employee Account.
Providing volunteer services in a health care setting.
Contractors that are not employed within a Health Authority but providing services in conjunction with a Health Authority.
Members of the general public and patients.
- Go to https://learninghub.phsa.ca and click on Sign Up for an Account.
- Enter your Name (First and Last), Email Address and a Password and click Create Account.
- Go to the email box that you entered when creating your account. Click the "Click here to activate your account" button. If the email is not in your general inbox, check your junk mail. If it still appears to have not been received click the"Resend Activation Email" button.
- Review the Notice and Conset and click the "I Agree" button.
- Select the role that best describes your job/position. Then select the organization you either work for/with or are affiliated with.
- If you are a Health Authority employee, please verify your employee number. If you do not know your employee number, click the "Remind Me Later" button and verify when you recieve it.
- Enter in the rest of your Work Information to Complete your Profile