As an Instructor of a Classroom session, you must ensure that grades are updated for each session immediately after the session has passed. It is the Course Manager or Instructor's responsiblity to update course grades and attendance.
- Login to your account
- Click Admin Dashboard
- Click Courses
- Select the specific course
- In Manage Learners, click Past to be brought to sessions that have already occured
- Select the session that you need to update with attendance and grades
- Mark each participant with a Status and Grade in applicable.
- Click Move to History when complete
Note* Regardless of the session being in Past or History, marks/attendance status will show on user's Learning History once you have saved changes.
If a session has been put to History and changes are required, select the session in the History and move it back to Past.
Once a course is in the Past, it can no longer be changed to Upcoming.