The LearningHub course shell is used to manage the overall course settings, including course description and registration settings.
For e-Learning Courses complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click Admin Dashboard
3. Click Courses
4. Select the Course
5. Click the Course Settings dropdown
Basic Information and fill out all the necessary information, including the Course Description, Target Audience, etc..
Course Branding allows you to choose the health authority that best represents the course.
7. Click Registration Rules
8. As the course is still in the development phase, check that the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration. This is so that the course can be created and tested before being accessible to learners.
9. Additional Registration restrictions can be added under
Registration Options. This includes, adding a passcode or restricting the course to verified employee accounts.
Payment Settings, if required, with a valid Cost Account Number for your
*Only PHSA and NHA Courses are able to use Credit Card payment.
11. Set Course Prerequisite Settings if applicable
12. Select the Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require Recertification should be filled in.
13. Click Notifications and check whether you would like to enable notifications for this course.
14. Click Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
15. For e-Learning Courses, there is an additional section for eLearning Course Settings.
*This will already be setup by the LearningHubAdmin and should not be changed.
External URL is the Moodle link the learner will be directed to after selecting "Start Course". This should be the Moodle "view" link. This link should not be communicated to learners.
Moodle ID Number is setup as the LearningHub Course ID.