When you receive confirmation that your course has been created by the LearningHub Support Desk. Ensure that you have selected all of the Course Settings.
For e-Learning Courses complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click Admin Dashboard
3. Click Courses
4. Select the Course
5. Click the Course Settings dropdown
6. Click Basic Information and fill out all the necessary information. Course Branding allows you to choose how the course logo will look like.
7. Click Registration Rules
8. As the course is still in the development phase, check the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration
9. Select the additional Registration and Access Rules
10. Select the the Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require Recertification should be filled in.
11. Click Notifications and check whether you would like to enable notifications for this course.
12. Click Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
13. Enter the name or email of the Course Manager and Click Choose
14. For Curriculum Courses, click Curriculum Courses
15. Set the Curriculum Enrollment settings and Click Add Course
16. Enter in the Course ID or Course Title and click Search and then Choose. To change ordering of courses in your curriculum, use the up and down arrows and then click Save Changes.
Note* You cannot add a curriculum within another curriculum. You will need to add the individual courses apart of one curriculum into the one you are wanting to manage.