When you recieve confirmation that your course has been created by the LearningHub Support Desk. Ensure that you have selected all of the Course Settings.
For e-Learning Courses complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click Admin Dashboard
3. Click Courses
4. Select the Course
5. Click the Course Settings dropdown
6. Click Basic Information and fill out all the necessary information. Course Branding allows you to choose how the course logo will look like.
7. Click Registration Rules
8. As the course is still in the development phase, check the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration
9. Select the additional Registration and Access Rules
10. Set Payment Settings if applicable with a valid Cost Account Number for your Health Authority
11. Set Course Prerequisite Settings if applicable
12. Select the the Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require Recertification should be filled in.
13. Click Notifications and check whether you would like to enable notifications for this course.
14. Click Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
15. Enter the name or email of the Course Manager and Click Choose
16. For e-Learning Courses, click eLearning Course Setup
17. Set the Course Access Period
18. Click Save Changes