Group Managers are designated users who are able to create groups which house multiple learners. They are then able to then mass register users apart of the group into different courses rather than registering users individually.
If a user has been designated with Group Manager access, they will see the Groups button on their Administration Dashboard.
1. To create a new group, click Groups and Create New Group
2. Type in the Group Title – Make sure the title is easy to differentiate from other groups that might be similar.
3. Enter the name of the user who will be managing the group. Type in their last name first than first name.
4. Enable the Group Status to Active and click Save Changes.
5. Once the group is created, you will need to add each user separately to the group.