When you recieve confirmation that your course has been created by the LearningHub Support Desk. Ensure that you have selected all of the Course Settings.
For e-Learning Courses complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
4. Select the
5. Click the
Course Settings dropdown
7. As the course is still in the development phase, check the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration
8. Select the additional
Payment Settings if applicable with a valid Cost Account Number for your
Course Prerequisite Settings if applicable
11. Select the the
Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require
Recertification should be filled in.
Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
13. Enter the name or email of the Course Manager and Click
14. For e-Learning Courses, click eLearning Course Setup
15. Set the Course Access Period
Classroom Courses, click
Classroom Course Settings
17. Set the
Waiting List settings and
Adjust the Seat Limits if required
Note* Adjusting the seat limits distriubtes the maximum number of seats for each group type.
19. Set the Curriculum Enrollment settings and Click
20. Enter in the
Course ID or
Course Title and click