When you recieve confirmation that your course has been created by the LearningHub Support Desk. Ensure that you have selected all of the Course Settings.
For e-Learning Courses complete the following steps.
1. Login to your account
2. Click Admin Dashboard
3. Click Courses
4. Select the Course
5. Click the Course Settings dropdown
6. Click Registration Rules
7. As the course is still in the development phase, check the Course Visibility is set to either Accessible via private link only or Disable Self Registration
8. Select the additional Registration and Access Rules
9. Set Payment Settings if applicable with a valid Cost Account Number for your Health Authority
10. Set Course Prerequisite Settings if applicable
11. Select the the Course Completion and Certification options to your preference. Courses that require Recertification should be filled in.
12. Click Add Course Managers in Course Managers section
13. Enter the name or email of the Course Manager and Click Choose
14. For e-Learning Courses, click eLearning Course Setup
15. Set the Course Access Period
15. Click Save Changes
16. For Classroom Courses, click Classroom Course Settings
17. Set the Waiting List settings and Adjust the Seat Limits if required
Note* Adjusting the seat limits distriubtes the maximum number of seats for each group type.
18. For Curriculum Courses, click Curriculum Courses
19. Set the Curriculum Enrollment settings and Click Add Course
20. Enter in the Course ID or Course Title and click Choose